LAUNCHING SPRING 2024
Activate Emotional SuperPowers, Self-Confidence & Body-Mind Fun
An empowering 6-week progressive program designed to both support and equip you with self-help toolkits, fostering essential skills for navigating through the challenges of daily life.
Suitable for ages 7-16 years.
Through a focus on self-mastery, our program seeks to enhance personal growth, self-confidence and well-being. We believe in the transformative power of re-education and self-awareness, fostering a collaborative environment that encourages growth, resilience, and lifelong learning.
**This course can be delivered both onsite in-school and at Heal Oxford Wellbeing.
What is included?
- Thought Explorers: Dive into the world of thoughts, spotting the cool and not-so-cool patterns.
- Flip the Script: Learn magic tricks to turn tricky thoughts into positive vibes.
Habit Wizards and Boundary Knights
- Joy Quest: Join the adventure to find different activities that make your heart sing.
- Boundary Boost: Learn how to set superhero boundaries with body awareness and mega confidence.
- Well-Being Bonanza: Jump into workshops that boost your body, mind, heart, and spirit.
- Values Treasure Hunt: Discover your secret superhero values and use them to make everyday choices.
Living the Super Values Way
- Values Unleashed: Find out your unique superpower values and how they guide your journey.
- Daily Hero Moves: Learn to be your own superhero by using your values in daily missions.
- Stress Busting Tricks: Get super tools to handle everyday challenges with ease.
- Mindset Magic: Develop a superhero mindset for a happy and healthy mind.
- Confidence Sparks: Boost focus, confidence, and feel amazing about being your awesome self.
- Real You Power: Embrace your true self and be the superhero of your own story.
Embark on a quest for SelfMastery Superpowers, where fun meets learning, and you become the hero of your amazing adventure!
6 Weeks Consisting of 12 Workshops:
Regulate through Paint | Train your breath | Creative Woodwork | Nutrition | Sound Healing | Breathwork & Somatics | Create with Aromatherapy | Yoga and Mindfulness | Talk, Draw & Creative Writing | Kinesiology and Movement | Holistic Music Therapy | Express through Dance, Fitness & Movement
Experience personalised support with not one, but two dedicated facilitators accompanying you every step of the way. Our unique approach involves continuous assistance and progress tracking, setting the stage for a customised “care plan.” This plan serves as a foundation for those looking to extend their self-development journey into personalised 1-1 sessions, further group workshops or a tailored programme with us at Heal Oxford, setting us apart in the market.
Our commitment extends beyond the individual, encompassing both parents and teachers where applicable to provide a comprehensive model of support.