Heal Family Ties and Find Your Path.
Embark on a profound journey of self-discovery with Family Constellations – an explorational tool designed to unravel hidden dynamics within your family system. This transformative approach helps you make peace with the past, understand your present, and uncover the root causes of challenges, ultimately paving the way for positive change.
Practitioners claim that present-day problems and difficulties may be influenced by traumas suffered in previous generations of the family, even if those affected are unaware of the original event. Hellinger referred to the relation between present and past problems that are not caused by direct personal experience as systemic entanglements, said to occur when unresolved trauma has afflicted a family through an event such as murder, suicide, death of a mother in childbirth, early death of a parent or sibling, war, natural disaster, emigration, or abuse
What It Includes:
Family Constellations involves a deep dive into understanding ancestral, birth, and early childhood experiences that shape your responses to life’s challenges. The process invites you to shift from cognitive thinking to embodied feeling, creating a safe space to express your truth. Through mapping your perception within the family system, a broader picture emerges, offering insights into hidden dynamics within your relationships.
Understanding Hidden Dynamics: Gain clarity on underlying loyalties and patterns in your family system.
Reconciliation and Closure: Find ways to reconcile, achieve closure, and break free from repeating cycles of unhelpful behaviour.
Healing Past Wounds: Illuminate the wounds of the past and initiate a healing process.
Tailored to You: Experience a highly personalised session with close attention from the facilitator, ensuring a bespoke journey aligned with your needs if you are a focused participant.
Trust and Authenticity: Cultivate a deeper sense of trust in yourself, authenticity, and reconnection.
Clearer Path Ahead: Navigate your future with a clearer and more purposeful path.
There are two tiers to choose from when booking:- Standard Participant and Focused Participant
Example Layout of a Workshop:
- A workshop is led by a facilitator who guides a focused participant to set up a Constellation with regards to the personal issue being brought in. The group explore the issue.
- Generally, several members will be given an opportunity to set up a Constellation in each session.
- After a brief interview, the facilitator suggests who will be represented in the Constellation. These are usually a representative for the focused, and abstract characters who may be involved in the issue.
- The person presenting the issue asks people from the group to stand in the Constellation as representatives. He or she arranges the representatives according to what feels right in the moment. The focused individual then sits down and observes.
- Several minutes elapse with the representatives standing still and silent. Initially, the representatives do not act, pose, dialogue or role-play.
- Emphasis is placed on perceptive intuition in placing the representatives and in subsequent steps of the procedure. The aim is supposedly to tune into what the psychiatrist Albrecht Mahr describes as the Knowing Field. The Knowing Field is claimed to guide participants to perceive and articulate feelings and sensation that mirror those of the real family members they represent; however, representative perception is not a concept with any scientific basis. The representatives have little or no factual knowledge about those they represent. Nevertheless, the representatives usually experience feelings or physical sensations that are thought to inform the process.
- The facilitator may ask each representative to briefly report how they feel being placed in relation to the others. The facilitator, seeker, and group members may believe they perceive an underlying dynamic in the spatial arrangement and feelings held by the representatives that influence the pertinent personal issue. Often, configuring multiple generations in a family is thought to reveal that traumas continue to unconsciously affect the living long after the original victims or perpetrators have died.
- A healing resolution for the issue generally is achieved after repositioning the representatives and adding key members of the system who have been forgotten or written out of the family history. When every representative feels right in his or her place and the other representatives agree, the facilitator may suggest one or two sentences to be spoken aloud. If the representatives do not feel at peace with their new position or sentences, they can move again or try a different sentence. This is claimed, in an abstract way, to represent a possible resolution of the issues faced by the seeker. Sometimes the process concludes without a full resolution being achieved.
- When the facilitator feels that the healing resolution has taken hold among the representatives, the focused individual is invited to “take the place of his/her representative in the Constellation”. This supposedly allows the focused individual bringing his or her issue to perceive how it feels to be part of a reconfigured system. When everyone feels comfortable in their place, the Constellation concludes.
Experience the transformative power of Family Constellations, where each session guides you towards self-awareness, healing, and a profound understanding of your family dynamics.